Pygments is a syntax highlighting package written in Python.
It is a generic syntax highlighter suitable for use in code hosting,
wikis or other applications that need to prettify source code. Highlights
* a wide range of over 500 languages and other text formats is supported
* special attention is paid to details, increasing quality by a fair amount
* support for new languages and formats are added easily
* a number of output formats, presently HTML, LaTeX, RTF, SVG, all image
formats that PIL supports and ANSI sequences
* it is usable as a command-line tool and as a library
Copyright 2006-2021 by the Pygments team, see AUTHORS.
Licensed under the BSD, see LICENSE for details.
Configuration Switches (platform-specific settings discarded)
PY38 ON Build using Python 3.8
PY39 OFF Build using Python 3.9
Package Dependencies by Type
Distribution File Information
b8e67fe6af78f492b3c4b3e2970c0624cbf08beb1e493b2c99b9fa1b67a20380 1015195 Pygments-2.10.0-py3-none-any.whl
Ports that require python-Pygments:py38