||Rewrite of getopt(1) with the following features:
* It can do anything that the GNU getopt(3) routines can do.
* It can cope with spaces and shell metacharacters within arguments.
* It can parse long parameters.
* It can shuffle parameters, so you can mix options and other parameters
on the command-line.
* It can be easily identified as an enhanced getopt(1) from within shell
* It can report parse errors as coming from the shell script.
* It compiles cleanly with both libc-5 and glibc-2.
Configuration Switches (platform-specific settings discarded)
This port has no build options.
Package Dependencies by Type
Distribution File Information
d0bf1dc642a993e7388a1cddfb9409bed375c21d5278056ccca3a0acd09dc5fe 58926 getopt-1.1.6.tar.gz
Ports that require getopt:standard