||Rake is a Make-like program implemented in Ruby. Tasks and dependencies are
specified in standard Ruby syntax.
Rake has the following features:
* Rakefiles (rake's version of Makefiles) are completely defined in
standard Ruby syntax.
No XML files to edit. No quirky Makefile syntax to worry about (is that
a tab or a space?)
* Users can specify tasks with prerequisites.
* Rake supports rule patterns to synthesize implicit tasks.
* Flexible FileLists that act like arrays but know about manipulating
file names and paths.
* Supports parallel execution of tasks.
Configuration Switches (platform-specific settings discarded)
RUBY25 ON Build using Ruby version 2.5
RUBY26 OFF Build using Ruby version 2.6
RUBY27 OFF Build using Ruby version 2.7
Package Dependencies by Type
Distribution File Information
292a08eb3064e972e3e07e4c297d54a93433439ff429e58a403ae05584fad870 87552 ruby/rake-13.0.1.gem
Ports that require ruby-rake:v25