||slop (Select Operation) is an application that querys for a selection
from the user and prints the region to stdout. It grabs the mouse and
turns it into a crosshair, lets the user click and drag to make a
selection (or click on a window) while drawing a pretty box around it,
then finally prints the selection's dimensions to stdout.
* Hovering over a window will cause a selection rectangle to appear over
* Clicking on a window makes slop return the dimensions of the window.
* Clicking and dragging causes a selection rectangle to appear, renders
pretty well (compared to scrot). And will return the dimensions of
that rectangle in absolute screen coords.
* On startup it turns your cursor into a crosshair, then adjusts the
cursor into angles as you drag the selection rectangle.
* Supports simple arguments:
* Change selection rectangle border size.
* Select X display.
* Set padding size, even negative padding sizes!
* Set click tolerance for if you have a shaky mouse.
* Set the color of the selection rectangles to match your theme!
(Even supports transparency!)
* Remove window decorations from selections.
Configuration Switches (platform-specific settings discarded)
This port has no build options.
Package Dependencies by Type
Distribution File Information
8868590b0ebb712f82295266cb120f5bda022393d72caafa7564c9fb66ccedce 50079 naelstrof-slop-7.4.tar.gz
Ports that require slop:standard