||This is the alsa-lib-standard metapackage.
It pulls in all subpackages of alsa-lib-standard.
||The Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) provides audio and MIDI
functionality to the Linux operating system. ALSA has the following
* Efficient support for all types of audio interfaces, from consumer
sound cards to professional multichannel audio interfaces.
* Fully modularized sound drivers.
* SMP and thread-safe design.
* User space library (alsa-lib) to simplify application programming
and provide higher level functionality.
* Support for the older Open Sound System (OSS) API, providing binary
compatibility for most OSS programs.
||This package contains the aserver tool based on ALSA.
||This is the developer subpackage of the alsa-lib-standard port.
It may contain headers, pc files, static and PIC libraries and SO links.
Configuration Switches (platform-specific settings discarded)
LINUX OFF Indicates built for Linux
Package Dependencies by Type
Distribution File Information
f55749847fd98274501f4691a2d847e89280c07d40a43cdac43d6443f69fc939 858339 alsa-project-alsa-lib-1.2.10.tar.gz
Ports that require alsa-lib:standard